Photo credit: Lashawn Lancaster
The mission of the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati is to resolve serious legal problems of low-income people, to promote economic and family stability, and to reduce poverty through effective legal assistance.
- secure safe, affordable housing for low-income families and establish stable neighborhoods
- secure income and health benefits for eligible families and individuals
- facilitate employment by removing barriers
- improve education outcomes for low-income children
- improve health and safety for at-risk children
- prevent intimate partner and family abuse